Welcome any youth between the ages of 7 and 18 interested in challenging themselves to improve how they feel and how they feel about themselves. Join us for the next 6 weeks in learning about ways to practice good habits, and getting rewarded for doing it. We will be holding a weekly workshop on a variety of healthy living topics that will be followed by a week-long challenge related to that topic. Your participation will earn points towards fun prizes – the more workshops you attend and challenges you complete, the more prizes you will become eligible for. No charge to participate!! This activity is sponsored by an award from National 4-H Council and the Walmart Foundation.
Ready, Set, Go! For a Healthier You! – Weekly Topics
- Let’s Get Moving – June 15th, 7 p.m. – Focus on physical fitness and making summer safety a breeze
- What’s Cooking? – June 22nd, 7 p.m. – Summer fun in the kitchen
- Lettuce Learn about Nutrition – June 29th, 7 p.m. – What’s on your plate?
- Go Bag Go! – July 6th, 7 p.m. – Make a go-bag
- Ready to be Mindful – July 13th, 7 p.m. – Taking a closer look
- Hydration Station – July 20th, 7 p.m. – Getting bored with water?
- 4-H Healthy Living Awards and Recognition Ceremony
Secure your place now – first workshop is next Tuesday, June 15. Special offer to the first 50 registering – free 4-H zippered bag to be used for storing supplies in case of emergency. Any questions, email Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org