If you have not yet registered, register by today for the early bird discount!
Virtual, Thursday, November 3, 2022, 8:30 AM-4 PM
The 2022 CIPWG Symposium theme is Strategies for Managing Invasive Plants: Assess, Remove, Replace, and Restore.
Early Registration $50 on or before October 7th
Regular Registration $65 after October 7th
Student Registration $25
Registration closes November 1, 2022 at 11:59 AM EST
• Keynote presentation: “Invasive Plant Management: What we know, what we do not know, and what we must know,” will be delivered by Bernd Blossey, Professor of Natural Resources at Cornell University.
• The morning session will include presentations by Bryan Connolly, Assistant Professor at Eastern Connecticut State University and Diane Jorsey, Supervisor of the Pesticide Management Program at CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection.
• The first series of breakout hour-long sessions will complete the morning program and the remaining sessions will follow in the afternoon program.
• During the webinar program, attendees will be able to choose from one of two topics during each breakout session.
• The breakout sessions include topics titled: Assessing the Land: Case Studies on What Works; What is Working Around the State; Managing in your backyard: Failures and Successes; Limitations: Legal and Practical; Control Strategies for Mile-a-Minute, Water Chestnut, and Hydrilla; and Replacement and Restoration: Design, Propagating, and Sourcing Native Seed.
• Registration for the event provides a link for viewing the entire recorded program. This allows attendees the opportunity to review important information from all breakout sessions following the conclusion of the event.