Improving Poultry Production Using Natural Interventions
Wednesday, April 26, 2023 10:00-2:00
Tolland County Extension Center
24 Hyde Avenue, Vernon, CT 06066
Join UConn Extension and a team of experts for an informative presentation and discussion on poultry health and disease, the use of various additives in poultry production, and related topics.
Registration is required by April 23 for the complimentary lunch provided.
• Introduction to sustainable poultry
• Basics of poultry health and disease
• Application of various natural compounds in production
• CT Poultry Association update
• Beneficial bacteria for poultry
• Q+A with the speakers and CT Department of Agriculture
Contact Heather.Goodman@uconn.edu with any questions.