UConn 4-H is excited to announce the 2020 UConn 4-H Calendar Photography Contest open to all UConn 4-H members to submit their favorite photos of anything 4-H project related. Youth that are not currently enrolled in 4-H can join online as an independent member in order to participate.
- The 16 best photos submitted (limited to one winning entry per member) will be featured in a UConn 4-H calendar to be printed and available for purchase in the fall of 2020
- The calendar will start with October of 2020 and contain monthly pages through December of 2021 to reflect the UConn 4-H enrollment year
- The highest scoring “best in show” entry would become the cover of the calendar and the other 15 winning photos would be on the monthly pages of the calendar
- Entries would be judged by professional photographers who are 4-H alumni or friends of 4-H
- Prizes will be awarded to the 16 winning photographers later this summer
- Calendars will be made available for purchase as a fundraiser for UConn 4-H at 4-H fairs and other events this summer
- Entries must be submitted using the form below or emailed by June 1, 2020, to Stacey Stearns at Stacey.email@example.com, and must be a minimum of 1 MB in size (no screenshots or “right clicks”)