Agricultural producers throughout CT often struggle with limited lending options for their farm operations. The USDA Farm Service Agency has programs available to support farmers who are unable to obtain commercial credit for a multitude of reasons. Loans are available for both real estate and operating purposes and can serve both long-standing family farms and those just
If you are interested in hearing more about our loan programs or to see where your farm may fit in with the program’s mission, please reach out to our office in Norwich, CT. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you – Carolyn, Melanie & Skye
Connecticut Farm Bureau Association Hosting a
Virtual Town Hall Meeting for Connecticut Farmers on COVID-19
Monday, March 23, 2020
- Up-to-date information on COVID-19 Emergency and its impact on Connecticut farms
- Opportunity to ask questions.
- Opportunity to raise concerns, address problems, share strategies and resources, and provide feedback.
- Newest guidance and resources for farmers.
- Up-to-date financial support and services available for agri-businesses
- Your questions.
- General concerns, issues, problems, problem solving strategies, feedback
- Bryan Hurlburt, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- Clark Chapin, State Director, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Bonnie Burr, Assistant Director/Department Head, UConn Extension
- Don Tuller, President, Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- Joan Nichols, Executive Director, Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/869074836
Meeting ID: 869 074 836
Phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)