Connecticut Farm Bureau Association Hosting a
Virtual Town Hall Meeting for Connecticut Farmers on COVID-19
Monday, March 23, 2020
- Up-to-date information on COVID-19 Emergency and its impact on Connecticut farms
- Opportunity to ask questions.
- Opportunity to raise concerns, address problems, share strategies and resources, and provide feedback.
- Newest guidance and resources for farmers.
- Up-to-date financial support and services available for agri-businesses
- Your questions.
- General concerns, issues, problems, problem solving strategies, feedback
- Bryan Hurlburt, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- Clark Chapin, State Director, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Bonnie Burr, Assistant Director/Department Head, UConn Extension
- Don Tuller, President, Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- Joan Nichols, Executive Director, Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/869074836
Meeting ID: 869 074 836
Phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)