Date/Time of Event: June 22, 23, and 24, 2021
Tuesday, June 22 (8.30 am-4.30 pm)
Wednesday, June 23 (8:30 am -4.30 pm)
Thursday, June 24 (8:30 am-2.00 pm)
- Indu Upadhyaya, Ph.D., Food Safety Specialist, UConn Cooperative Extension
- Diane Hirsch, MPH, Food Safety Specialist, UConn
- Lori Pivarnik, Ph.D., Food Safety Specialist, University of Rhode Island
- Jason Bolton, Ph.D., Food Safety Specialist, UMaine Cooperative Extension
- Robson Machado, Ph.D., Food Safety Specialist, UMaine Cooperative Extension
This virtual, three-day International HACCP Alliance approved Meat and Poultry HACCP course will be on a zoom platform, it will provide participants with the information they need to prepare a HACCP food safety program and also plan for a plant under USDA/FSIS Grant of Inspection.
If you work in a slaughter-only facility, email email@example.com before registering.
During this course, we will not prepare an HACCP plan for your specific operation but provide resources and guidelines for you to successfully prepare a HACCP plan. This course meets requirements for the training of personnel responsible for HACCP plan development and implementation, including plan validation and verification activities.
You MUST be present for the entirety of the course if you wish to receive the HACCP certificate. Please make sure you have a computer/laptop (no phones or tablets allowed) with built-in video or external webcam and microphone with sufficient internet connectivity for the entire duration of the course. There will be 10-minute breaks and Lunch break each day of the course. The agenda is tentative and subject to change.
- No more than 3 people from the same company should register for the course.
- Please become familiar with Google Docs, if you are not already.
- If you are joining in the same physical room as someone else, you must utilize headphones to minimize background noise and feedback.
Registration Types and Their Associated Fees:
Course registration fee (includes all course materials): $425
You must pre-register. Space is limited. Registration materials must be received by May 31st, 11.59 PM.