UConn Extension Offers Biological Control Webinar for Ornamental Greenhouse Growers
Monday, July 19, 2021, 12:00 – 1 pm EST
Suzanne Wainwright Evans talks Biocontrols for Greenhouse Ornamentals Growers!
One pesticide recertification credit available (PA, 3A) for this online webinar.
For more information contact: Rosa E. Raudales (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Leanne Pundt (Leanne.email@example.com)
This is a message from the Healthy Homes Partnership
Each year, the National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week (NLPPW) outreach campaign is aimed at awareness, action, and prevention. We bring together individuals, diverse organizations, industry, and state, tribal, and local governments nationwide. NLPPW is held this year from October 25‐31, 2020. NLPPW highlights the many ways parents can reduce children’s exposure to lead in their environment and prevent its serious health effects. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our partners work to heighten awareness of lead poisoning, provide resources, and encourage preventive actions during NLPPW and beyond.
We thank our presenters for their hard work, support of and presentations during NLPPW. The target audiences for our webinars are a wide spectrum of professionals, who we hope will join us, ask questions, and most importantly, benefit.
More information can be found at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/healthy_homes/nlppw The support of our partners helps us reach target audiences and broadens the range of techniques for
educating families and individuals.
- Monday, October 26th at 11:00 am: Running a Successful Program / Overcoming Barriers in your Lead Program
- Tuesday, October 27th at 11:00 am: Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule ‐ Contractors
- Tuesday, October 27th at 2:00 pm: Incorporating Lead Safety in Building Inspection and Code Enforcement
- Wednesday, October 28th at 11:00 am: Decline in Blood Lad Testing in Young Children Following the Onset of the Pandemic / Lead Poisoning Prevention Efforts During COVID‐19
- Wednesday, October 28th at 2:00 pm: (Spanish Webinar): Role of lead prevention and remediation in health/ Keys for lead poisoning prevention during the COVID‐19 pandemic El Papel de la Prevención y Mitigación del Plomo en la Salud / Claves
Para la Prevención del Envenenamiento Por Plomo Durante la
Pandemia del COVID‐19
- Thursday, October 29th at 11:00 am: Lead Hazards and Housing Discrimination
For more information and registration information please click here.
Interested in learning more about trail etiquette, horse health, farm management practices, and even the history of the horse in North America?
Luckily, the UConn Equine Extension Webinar series with Dr. Jenifer Nadeau begins this Wednesday and we would love for you to join us!
To access meeting links please visit: